Dear 2014: More Questions
Every new knowledge brings with it the awareness of knowing less, so rather than resolve to do anything, how about trying to solve some of the mysteries 2014’s wisdom brought about?
- If everything is just temporary, then what?
- If the minute you die, you die, then why is living hard more important than just being alive in the breathing sense?
- Is thriving really more important than surviving, and if you become someone, then what?
- We all die, so isn’t success and/or fame irrelevant?
- Is life short or long?
- Are any events in life really positive or negative, or is everything just absolute value?